Chicken Coop Runs Standard Features
- Our chicken coop runs are either 6′, 7′, or 8′ tall
- 40 year 29 gauge metal roofing and nesting box lids in your choice of 22 colors. Metal color chart in pictures above.
- Steel wire fabric around the sides and underneath on top of the ground to keep out predators.
- 1 walk through man door
- Steel tow hooks on one end
6′ Tall Chicken Coop Run
- 4 x 8 - $1431
- 6 x 8 - $1544
- 6 x 12 - $2033
- 6 x 16 - $2447
- 6 x 20 - $2823
- 8 x 16 - $2753
- 8 x 20 - $3274
- * 7' Tall add 25%
- *8' Tall add 35%
See delivery comments at link at top of the page. We deliver all across the Midwest. Depending on the style of chicken coops the delivery charges will vary.
- Site leveling and foundation preparation is the customers responsibility.
Can be 4″ to 6″ crushed stone pad, or concrete pad.
- We do set most chicken coops directly on level ground which is fine as everything from the floor down is made of pressure treated lumber and will not rot.
Site should be level. We will do minor leveling up to 2″ at time of delivery to make sure doors and windows shut properly.
- Other blocks or boards for leveling is the customers responsibility.
- We need 12 inches of room around all sides of the garage and 14 foot clearance height for delivery.
Rent To Own
We do have rent to own on this model horse barn within 150 miles of Rockville Indiana 47872.
All prices on this website are kept as up to date as possible but are subject to change at any time.